AP Racing Rotors are designed for consumers that want top quality discs and are track proven. AP Racing Rotors use a proprietary iron alloy with multi-stage thermal processing and not only last longer than OEM rotors but also work extremely well for daily driving. Because it uses a 72 curve vane and the same OE air gap of 17mm and increasing mass with thicker walls. These rotors are able to achieve higher thermal levels which is necessary for any track driven Nissan GT-R.
- 2-Piece OE Replacement 380x30mm 48 Curve Vane Discs w/Hardware
- Front (Pair) – J-Hook Slot Pattern
- Reuse OE Hat – Includes New Hardware
- Top quality, proprietary iron alloy with multi-stage thermal processing.
- Curved-vane core (72 vanes) for better thermal management under extreme use. More expensive to make, but improved cooling over the OE pillar vane design.
- Available in both Slotted and J-Hook Patterns (not drilled!) to improve pad bite and resist cracking under severe use.
- Precisely balanced at high RPM for smooth operation at any vehicle speed.
- Friction faces finished on the latest generation twin-turning equipment, better DTV (Disc Thickness Variation) and less runout than typical double-disc grinding machines.
- Includes fresh hardware for track-day confidence every day.
- Added bonus: Even priced less than the standard OE discs!
This Part Fits
2009-2015 Nissan GT-R Rear