The high-end 4-way adjustable damper is the top in the JRZ product line. The main philosophy behind the 4-way is the fact that low speed piston movement influences the roll and pitch characteristics of the cars handling.
The high speed piston speeds occur when driving over bumps and curbs. The 4-way adjustable damper makes it possible to tune the cars behavior independently in all situations.
• Rebound adjustment independent from compression
• Extra large adjustment range
o 12 clicks low speed compression
o 21 clicks high speed compression
o 8 clicks low speed rebound
o 15 clicks high
The result is a damper that provides ultimate chassis and ride height control with maximum mechanical traction. The JRZ standard 22 mm piston rod works in concert with the high speed valving to maximize blow off valve response, achieving solid chassis control without using a high spring rate.
• Precise control of the chassis and unsprung masses
• Easy to change damping curves
• Large adjustment range, with fine tuning ability