THIS PART IS FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
– Item is used when a Header, Downpipe, Testpipe or other performance part is added that removes the catalytic converter.
– This is a “Mechanical Insert” item so no wire cutting or splicing.
– What is happening is the O2 sensor is not able to take a proper reading from the added exhaust flow.
– Thus it trips the ECU and puts it in “Limp Mode” & you are not benefiting from the added horsepower from your test pipe, high flow cat, downpipe, or high performance exhaust!
– Our simulator simply is screwed on to your existing O2 sensor and the assembly is replaced into the O2 bung.
– Clear the code (Reset Battery) and your set!
– Easier to install and more reliable than an electrical device!
NOTE: This product is NOT a guaranteed fix or solution to check engine lights when running with out a cat. These work in MOST scenarios, however 02 sensors and vehicles do vary so it is impossible to tell up front if this will cure your CEL light or not, however these have been proven to work in nearly every isntall.